The 2014-2015 Housing Application is now available!!
Welcome Reminders & Tips:
email@example.com to your address book so you don't miss our emails! AND check your SPAM folder/filter!
- To log in to your portal, please use the same net ID & password that you use for your myCSUB account.
- If you are new to CSUB, you must be formally admitted to the university before you apply. (If you're not sure if you have been formally admitted, check your myCSUB portal for the green check mark at the bottom of the page)
- You will begin your application by entering/updating required personal information in order to create your Housing Portal.
Our housing options:
CSUB Housing operates one traditional residence hall facility with 6 buildings that provide our students a variety of living options for the full academic year. For a detailed list of our room options and pricing, take a look at the 2013-2014 Housing Cost Sheet.
WE HAVE SPACE for men and women for the 2014 Spring Quarter!
Cancellation before Spring check in: Your cancellation request must be received through your Housing Portal (please see "Cancel Application") by the Office of Residence Life by March 15, 2014 or you will not receive the $300 down payment back.Spring 2014: Applications received after March 15 are not eligible for refund.
If you submit your application and payment after we are full, you will be placed on the waiting list for space according to the date/time that you submit your payment in full. Placement off of the waiting list is based on first come/first serve, regardless of room preference. You will be notified via email of your # on the waiting list and when a space becomes available. You will have 48 hours to respond via email to claim your space. Failure to respond and accept the space within 48 hours will result in you being placed at the bottom of the waiting list.
You must submit your payment in order to get on the waiting list!
Benefits to Living on Campus
• No commute
• Furnished unit
• Easy access to campus facilities
• Faculty involvement; Living Learning Communities are available
• Community activities and programs
• Department of Public Safety patrols area
• Free wireless internet and basic cable TV provided
• Utilities are included
• Your license agreement is for your bed space only. There are no joint license agreements and you are not responsible for your roommates expenses (with the exception of damage billing).
• Rent is billed on university student account
• If you receive a sufficient amount of Financial Aid, your package could be utilized to pay all of your housing fees directly.
• 24 Hour access to support and community services through the Office of Residence Life
• It's a really fun and safe place to live!
9051 Stockdale Hwy 58 COM Bakersfield, CA 93311 * Tel: (661) 654-3014 * Fax: (661) 654-2491 *