Rooms Are Still Available!!
Limited Spacing is still available for the Winter & Spring quarters. Please submit an application soon!
Spring Quarter Applicants: Check in is Saturday, March 28th. Submit your application to reserve your space today!
Welcome Reminders & Tips:
- To log in to your portal, please use the same net ID & password that you use for your myCSUB account.
- If you are new to CSUB, you must be formally admitted to the university before you apply. (If you're not sure if you have been formally admitted, check your myCSUB portal for the green check mark at the bottom of the page)
- You will begin your application by entering/updating required personal information in order to create your Housing Portal.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so you don't miss our emails! AND check your SPAM folder/filter!
- Benefits to Living on Campus
- • No commute
- • Furnished unit
- • Easy access to campus facilities
- • Faculty involvement; Living Learning Communities are available
- • Community activities and programs
- • Department of Public Safety patrols area
- • Free wireless internet and basic cable TV provided
- • Utilities are included
- • Your license agreement is for your bed space only. There are no joint license agreements and you are not responsible for your roommates expenses (with the exception of damage billing).
- • Rent is billed on university student account
- • If you receive a sufficient amount of Financial Aid, your package could be utilized to pay all of your housing fees directly.
- • 24 Hour access to support and community services through the Office of Residence Life
- • It's a really fun and safe place to live!
8501 Stockdale Hwy 68 SHE Bakersfield, CA 93311 * Tel: (661) 654-3014 * Fax: (661) 654-2491 * email@example.com
Return to the Housing Home Page